VP - Technology Audit
Attractive Salary Package and Benefits
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised and renowned Financial Services firm. They are currently hiring a permanent position of a VP - Technology Audit as an integral part of their growth plans. They have a team of over 10 across 2 regions. This role reports to the Executive Director, Audit Lead and will have high autonomy.
As the VP - Technology Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Technology Audit colleagues to ensure that any risks are properly accounted for and properly assessed.
- Engage in audit work efficiently according to professional standards.
- Partner stakeholders to evaluate the efficiency/effectiveness of management controls and subsequently recommending improvements through audit reviews.
- Continuously monitor technology areas while maintaining strong relationships with the respective leaders.
- Audit planning/testing, control evaluation and report drafting.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or equivalent.
- Ideally come from BIG 4 background.
- At least 5-10 years' + experience in internal or external auditing experience.
- CISA and/or CISSP will be advantageous to your candidature.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts in a distributed computing environment.
- Excellent track record of having engaged with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Rapid career growth
- High autonomy
- Attractive salary package & benefits