- Market Leader within the financial services industry
- Strong focus on the APAC region to achieve high potential growth in the region
About Our Client
My client is currently one of the largest custodian banks within the financial services industry, providing a range of services to safeguard and drive investments for their clients. Armed with a global network of offices, they have a broad reach within the industry and constantly improve their services to strengthen and forge collaborative partnerships.
- Working closely with multiple business stakeholders and clients in a professional manner across all levels
- Strong understanding of system integration and interfaces to come up with technical solutions for the APAC team (API, Middleware, Cloud etc.)
- Establish strong project governance to adhere to policies and regulations to ensure a successful program delivery
- Strong experience working at a regional/global scale with multiple teams to lead and drive key deliverables
- Exhibit excellent communication and engagement skills with both internal and external stakeholders alike
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12 years' experience within the financial service technology and development function
- Achieve strong deliverables through a highly organised and methodical approach in your work
- Ability to operate independently and manage ambiguity to achieve efficiency.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills to implement unique solutions and drive business insights for the company
- Strong understanding on transforming applications to the Cloud, including hybrid and public cloud
- Good understanding of system integrations and platform level design and development.
- Able to communicate effectively, with a strong proficiency in presentation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package for the right candidates