VP of Strategic Development - Tech Company
Consulting background is required.
About Our Client
A well-known brand that is familiar in Indonesia and outside Indonesia, our client is looking to hire a VP of Strategy for one of their business verticals. The role will report directly to one of the C-level executive, and you will have the opportunity to hire and grow your own team.
As a VP Strategy, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the business vertical. Other responsibilities include:
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions that contributes to GROWTH.
- Demonstrating functional competence.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Participating in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
- Investigating value propositions associated with the product whether it is a new product or through expansion of products.
- Ensuring strategic business plans are successfully executed.
- Partnering with various stakeholders to evaluate and identify specific areas in need of improvement.
- Providing insights into investment, delivery timelines to promote sustainable business growth.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English and Bahasa, and has worked in another consulting firm before (global brands). To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. Do not apply if you are not from top university. An advanced degree or MBA from global top schools is must.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in reputable high value consultancy firm.
- Do not apply if you have more than 10 years working experience!
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.