- Join one of the largest SEA marketplaces based in Singapore
- Fast-moving and high growth role working on a core domain
About Our Client
Our client is a well-funded and well-loved e-commerce giant in the region.
Looking to serve their large merchants better, they are looking to hire a VP of Product - Localisation focused on bringing a more customised shopping experience for their users in the region.
Part of their expansion, they are looking for like-minded individuals with a good entrepreneurship mindset to join their ever-growing team in the region.
Reporting to the head of the core products, the VP of Product - Localisation will be helping to localise their wide range of product offerings for their different markets in the region.
You will be playing a critical role to develop, drive and implement the overall strategy and vision of the product. You will be working on end-to-end product strategies in order to create a world-class e-commerce platform which engages with their users from different markets in the region. You will also need to be customer-centric and the voice of the customers when it comes to building compelling products.You will be working various product and business teams across all of their core product offerings to create a seamless customer user experience on their platform. Good communication with engineering and rest of the product team based in China will be advantageous. It will be an individual contributor role for now but you will have the opportunity to build and lead teams as the team expands.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- BA/BS degree and above
- 7 or more years in product management, ideally in the B2C domain with a good understanding of the e-commerce space
- Excellent communication and social skills, ability to influence
- Hands-on attitude, detail-oriented and be able to make data-driven decisions as you will have ownership over the product
- Entrepreneurial, quick learner and having the ability to navigate fast-paced startup environments
- Strong knowledge on localisation of products in the region will be a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers a hard-to-come-by opportunity to enter the product management space. You will get good mentorship and the opportunity to work in a high-growth e-commerce marketplace giant as they strive to better the overall experience of their users and also drive sales on their platform so as to make them the top platform in the region. You will get to launch exciting new products and features from the ground up. The ideal candidate should be hands-on, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about bringing new innovative products to the market.