- Join one of the largest SEA marketplaces based in Singapore
- Fast-moving and high growth role working on a core domain
About Our Client
Our client is a well-funded and well-loved e-commerce giant in the region.
Looking to serve their large merchants better, they are looking to hire a VP of Product - E-commerce focused on bringing exciting, new innovative solutions to sell their products on their platform.
Part of their expansion, they are looking for like-minded individuals with a good entrepreneurship mindset to join their ever-growing team in the region.
Reporting to the head of the department, the VP of Product - E-commerce will be helping to improve the user experience for their large clients. You will be playing a critical role to develop, drive and implement the overall strategy and vision of the product, including innovating new features in order to make them the top platform for their clients to work with. You will be working on end-to-end product strategies in order to create a world-class e-commerce platform product which can be customised to suit the needs of each client in order to help them drive sales on their platform. You will also need to be customer-centric and the voice of the customers when it comes to building compelling products. You will be working closely with business counterparts like seller operations team and key account management team in order to identify new solutions to help improve engagement and overall customer experience journey with buyers. It will be an individual contributor role for now but you will have the opportunity to build and lead teams as the team expands.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- BA/BS degree and above
- 5 or more years in product management, ideally in the B2C domain with a good understanding of the e-commerce space
- Excellent communication and social skills, ability to influence
- Hands-on attitude, detail-oriented and be able to make data-driven decisions as you will have ownership over the product
- Entrepreneurial, quick learner and having the ability to navigate fast-paced startup environments
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the domains: brand seller onboarding and lifecycle management, shopping guide and promotion mechanism, user insight and targeting, brand CRM and membership, seller tool development
What's on Offer
Our client offers a hard-to-come-by opportunity to enter the product management space. You will get good mentorship and the opportunity to work in a high-growth e-commerce marketplace giant as they strive to better the overall experience of their users and also drive sales on their platform so as to make them the top platform in the region. You will get to launch exciting new products and features from the ground up. The ideal candidate should be hands-on, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about bringing new innovative products to the market.