VP of Product, Asia (Fintech)
Reports to the CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a data-driven financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region.
Combining the best domain knowledge in big data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, they strive to bring the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia.
Our client is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs and investors in Singapore, China, and US who are from top-tier schools like Stanford, and Tsinghua, and rich industrial experiences from Goldman Sachs and Farallon Capital.
We are now on a search looking for a Head of Product to join the high performing team.
- Develop detailed global and long-term product strategy and development goals
- Evaluate on the strengths and weaknesses of the core products of the industry and competitors, propose competitive strategies and landing plans, and look for opportunities and breakthroughs.
- Responsible for product definition, plan, design, development and other processes, based on deep insight into usage scenarios form customers.
- Responsible for product evaluation in the target market, providing deep input-output analysis report; managing product life cycle, establishing product manual or road map, optimizing product operation system, and improving product operation capability.
- Through user behaviour analysis and user research, we can deeply understand and explore the most direct and perceptible "pain points" of users and customers and improve the product user experience.
- Explain the product requirements with the internal stakeholders, communicate and coordinate technology, risk control, brand, and promote various resources to ensure the smooth launch of products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited university, at least 5 years solid product experience, more than 2 years working experience in Southeast Asia and Middle East
- Deep and excellent understanding on user experience and user demand
- Excellent product operation strategy, and deep abstract understanding of the social media industry, have strong data analysis ability, strict logic, strong rationality, good at simplifying, can accurately locate the business direction, and effectively integrate team resources to drive business development;
- Leading the development, operation and iteration of social media mobile products, experience in Facebook or Twitter product operation is preferred;
- Strong learning ability, innovative spirit, strong curiosity, extremely serious and responsible, self-driven;
- Fluency in English due to the regional coverage
What's on Offer
You will be a part of a team that comes from all walks of life. All their team members are from world reputable institutions and enterprises; striving to bring together global perspectives and local knowhow.
If you are looking to be a part of a team who want to make a bigger impact in Southeast Asia countries, this might just be the place for you. The remuneration for the role would be competitive and in line with the market.