VP, Market Risk Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on LNG and Crude Oil with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful VP, Market Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the VP of Market Risk Analyst will be involved in:-
- Determining the valuation parameters and quantifying fair price for forward curves used for the Company's portfolio valuation.
- Computing, reconciling, analysing and reporting daily exposure of profit or loss of the trading books for use by the trading teams.
- Identifying, measuring, managing and reporting the risks (VaR) within the energy trading activities.
- Performing market risk stress testing on trading portfolio and enterprise wide stress testing for the group.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Market Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 10 - 15 years of relevant market risk experience within a commodity trading organisation.
- Attention to details and the ability to work logically, quickly and accurately.
- Good people skills and excellent team orientation.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.