VP - IT Strategy and Architecture
Opportunity to be part of the Innovation and Digital Transformation Journey
Partnering with Key Stakeholders on the design and delivery of IT Roadmap
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the Travel and Hospitality Industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 20,000 employees. They are now looking for a VP, IT Strategy and Architecture as part of their Innovation and Digital Transformation Strategy, where you will get the opportunity to Partner closely with Key Stakeholders on the design and delivery of IT Roadmap and Strategy.
As a VP, IT Strategy and Architecture, you will be responsible for:
- Defining principles and standards on the governance of IT infrastructure while ensuring effective risk management of organisation's information and IT assets.
- Ensuring the development of end-to-end enterprise architecture to support IT Roadmap while providing transition strategy to target architecture as required.
- Providing inputs on feasibility of solutions designed by functional architects while providing solutions and alternatives according to business needs.
- Spearheading the overall IT Roadmap, strategy formulation and implementation workflow for Technology while providing insights on the adoption of technology trends in the areas of cloud and scalability.
- Developing standards, tools and best practices for project management while leading regular reviews on end-to-end workflows to ensure processes are well aligned to support the delivery of optimal IT.
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of working experience in a Senior Management capacity spearheading IT strategy and architecture in large and complex environment.
You should have an expert understanding of technology trends with strong knowledge of enterprise architecture within the domain of applications, infrastructure, and networks.
In addition, you should also have impeccable influencing skills to achieve buy-in from C-suites and senior stakeholders within the organisation coupled with the ability to convey deep technical expertise in layman terms.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of the Innovation and Digital Transformation Journey
- Partnering with Key Stakeholders on the design and delivery of IT Roadmap
- Attractive Salary Package