VP of Investor Relations for leading Healthcare MNC
Potential IPO plan
fast growing business with revnue over 10 billion USD
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent player in the healthcare sector with huge success and strong brand name as well as a people caring culture that drives by efficiency and meritocracy. Due to the change of business structure, our client has created a new business line globally in order to drive business long-term growth and is looking to hire a highly competent VP of Investor Relations to be based in Shanghai.
The VP of Investor Relations will be responsible for shaping, articulating, and managing the investment story and its strategic relationship with key stakeholders among institutional investors and research analysts. Reporting to the CFO, the VP of Investor Relations will partner closely with the Chief Executive Officer and other key members of the senior management team. He/she will be responsible for developing and executing a proactive investor relations program aimed at maximizing the company's long-term shareholder value. The role will have both internal and external responsibilities, including providing investor/market intelligence and counsel to senior management as well as educating investors and analysts on the company's business strategies and performance.
This individual will play a critical role in developing and executing the overall investor relations strategy, ensuring consistency in the company's message, a full understanding of the dynamics affecting the stock price, and building and maintaining key relationships with investors.
- Serving as the primary point of contact between the investment community and the company, the VP of Investor Relations will be responsible for deepening and broadening relationships with the sell-side and buy-side; and responding to shareholder communications in a timely and accurate manner.
- Developing key messaging for all investor communications including remarks and talking points for annual meetings, quarterly conference calls, earnings press releases, filings, Q&A's, investor conferences, one-on-one visits, and IR content on the website.
- Develop and manage the IR calendar to optimize the use of management's time.
- Lead trips with CEO and CFO to pro-actively engage with investors and analysts.
- Maintain an understanding of and monitoring analysts' models, identifying issues that require management's attention.
- Prepare investor presentations for use in investor meetings, investor profiles for management's review prior to the meetings, prepare management for investor meetings.
- Actively manage proposed investor meeting schedules for roadshows and conferences.
- Work closely with FP&A, as well as other finance teams to proactively identify potential investment community communication issues.
- Prepare quarterly IR report for the board of directors.
- Manage content on the company's IR website.
- Coordinate messaging and communication between Public Relations and IR.
- Provide business, financial and market intelligence to executive management.
- Provide senior management with feedback related to discussions with the investment community and its reactions to the company's business strategy, market development and external events.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have led Investor Relations for a publicly-traded healthcare related company. Other relevant candidate profiles may include finance executives with a proven depth of sector knowledge, though previous experience in strategic investor relations is essential. The candidate will have a track record of success and a commitment to stay in this highly visible IR role for a substantial amount of time to drive the company's equity market positioning, shareholder value growth and develop stakeholder relationships.
- Exceptional business and financial acumen; an in-depth understanding of the global capital markets and knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements.
- An established reputation within the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access and depth of knowledge.
- High intellectual capacity with strong results orientation.
- A natural communicator; strong oral and written skills in addition to strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding ability to build relationships both internally and externally; an active and effective leader.
- A self-starter who can work autonomously while also being an energetic, efficient and resourceful team player.
- Demonstrated experience developing investor communications strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA degree is preferred.
What's on Offer
The company is likely to be listed in HK and US with revenue of over 10 billion USD, a lot of strategic involvement and work closely with leadership committee.
open and western culture with people from different cultures.
attractive package will be offered.