VP of Growth Marketing (E-Commerce)
Newly created role
SEA exposure in the role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce company in Southeast Asia, with increasing e-commerce operations in the Southeast region.
They have more than 2000 brands, as well as serving more than 500 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform - and supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data and service solutions. With its ambitious growth plans, they are now seeking for a VP/Sr. Manager - Growth Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing experience in consumer growth operation and with strong commercial acumen.
- End-to-end Consumer Journey Mechanism Planning (20%) - Define the mechanisms through whole consumer journey to uplift the user conversion rate and assist to plan the consumer growth budget;
- Collaborate with Demand Marketing on cross-functional programs (such as MarTech implementations, alignment initiatives, etc). Manage execution and coordination across teams to drive deliverables.
- Daily Marketing Tool Operation (60%) - Be responsible to a) Marketing tool daily operation, e.g. voucher b) ROI of consumer growth budget c) Optimize and initiate (new) marketing tool to uplift the user conversion rate d) Coordinate across various internal partners (such as online marketing, assortment operation team, CRM and product managers etc) to deliver user growth showcase
- Marketing Analytics (15%) - Work with data analysis team to determine data and analytics requirements to drive the development of necessary dashboard and reporting.
- Process Development (5%) - Identify opportunities to streamline processes and drive tighter alignment across teams and stakeholders. Develop and document best practices around campaign set up, planning, measurement, communications, and enabling.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or related business field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years related working experience
- Familiar with voucher operation or another platform tools for consumer operation. In-depth knowledge of e-commerce ecosystem
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing operations environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and internal organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an energetic, young and dynamic organisation. If you are an individual who constantly seeks for new challenge, and possess hunger for growth, this would be a perfect role for you! The remuneration for the role would be competitive and in line with the market.