- Prestigious private bank
- Attractive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is an established private bank with a strong positioning in the market serving HNW and UHNW clients. As part of their continual expansion plan, they are looking for an experienced Fund Specialist based in Singapore to further grow their business, and actively market and distribute private equity, alternatives, and mutual funds to their clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing penetration of private equity funds in the market by identifying new potential clients whilst maintain a strong relationship with existing clients.
- Maximising private equity resources to ensure timely private equity portfolio reviews and reporting to the private bank's clients
Working closely with Investment Managers and the product specialists in Hong Kong to identify client's needs and ensure fund offerings are consistent across the region
Supporting local marketing efforts and attending the various Private Markets & Alternatives Investment Committees with the head office
- Identifying new opportunities within the market and promote mutual/alternative funds to local clients, Investment Advisors and Wealth Managers
- Providing training to local Investment and Wealth Managers on newly added funds
- Conducting the necessary due diligence and compliance reviews on the funds
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Private Equity, Alternatives and/or mutual funds investor relations or investment consulting within the wealth management field. You will possess a strong business knowledge in banking regulations and team management. A proven track record in identifying, marketing and distributing said funds is expected in the role.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Strong platform to propel your career path