- FinTech Unicorn
- Regional Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FinTech company providing a one-stop digital payment solutions for merchants and financial institutions to accept a comprehensive suite of payment methods in emerging markets across Southeast Asia. As part of their growth, there is now an opportunity for a rising star to join their team as VP, Enterprise Risk.
Reporting to the CRO, the VP, Enterprise Risk will be involved in :-
- Designing and implementing effective risk management framework, preparing policies and procedures. This includes but not limited to preparing Risk strategy, Risk appetite and Key Risk Indicators, followed by the analysis and preparation of risk reports to manage risk.
- Chairing and participating in Risk Management Committees, reporting to senior management on material risk matters, findings and recommendations, escalating high risk observations to Group Leadership and driving the remediation.
- Strengthening the risk monitoring mechanism, developing data-driven key risk indicator, monitoring residual risk level against risk appetite, and driving continuous optimisation of the risk management framework.
- Promoting a risk and control awareness culture through risk awareness program and sharing of past learnings.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Head of Compliance should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 10 years of relevant Enterprise Risk Management experience within the FinTech or Financial Services industry.
- Strong independent analysis and problem-solving capability.
- Proactive, passionate, humble individual that loves to build and lead a team.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is providing a unique opportunity in Singapore to help grow their footprint in the region. As this is a leadership role, remuneration and bonuses will be in line with market.