- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading mobile technology solutions provider with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire an VP of Engineering.
As a VP of Engineering, you will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for the following:
- Developing technological vision and road-map for the services application vertical, while building in house technical capabilities for the organisation in Singapore.
- Take full ownership in the development, management, implementation and roll out of product in mobile app and web-based forms.
- Working closely with business heads to provide advisory on technical feasibility of required product features.
- Evaluating and recommending technologies for determining the feasibility of implementations.
- Building and implementing corporate policies and procedures for technology.
- Introducing technologies to increase site traffic, engagement, and utilisation for company's digital platform.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in software development, backed by a strong track record in back-end architecture design and development. You will also have a strong mastery of back-end programming languages such as ReactJS, Java and mobile technologies such as ReactNative.
Technical knowledge in Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Java, C++ will be good to have.
You will also have leadership experience in leading large technical teams, including onshore and offshore resources, to deliver high impact technology solutions. You will also have a proven track record in leading the development of scalable customer-centric Technology Products, backed by relevant experience in large scale system implementation of modular software solutions.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Exposure to Latest Technologies