VP Engineering - Application Services Development
Opportunity to be part of the Innovation and Digital Transformation journey
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the Travel and Hospitality Industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 20,000 employees. They are now looking for a VP Engineering as part of their Innovation and Digital Transformation Strategy, where you will get the opportunity to head the application services development while commanding an extensive engineering team.
As a VP Engineering - Application Services Development, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and optimising delivery competencies across business units within the organisation, this includes front end, back end, testing and UX/UI design.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional leads to ensure best practices and standards are align, this includes tools, technology trends and innovations.
- Ensuring continuous skill development and resourcing needs while coordinating efficient allocation of resources accordingly to project needs.
- Providing clear and concise communication with cross-functional leads and stakeholders on gaps while providing solutions to resolve these gaps, this includes issues on Recruitment, Knowledge Management and Employee Growth
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of experience in a senior management appointment with a proven track record in leading a large team of developers within an Agile Development Centre setup.
You should have expert knowledge working with technology trends and innovations coupled with a strong experience working with Agile software development coupled with DevOps methodology.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of the Innovation and Digital Transformation journey
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth