VP, Credit Risk (Corporate Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three bank in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. As part of their expansion plan they are looking for an experienced VP, Credit Risk.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, the VP will be involved in:-
- Conducting in-depth credit analysis on counterparties, analyse financial statements and write value adding credit reports.
- Developing independent assessment of the appropriate risk rating for the reviewed clients and record analysis and conclusions.
- Independently making credit decisions on loan transactions, bond issuance and derivative trades.
- Spreading and analysing financial statements in order to evaluate credit quality and portfolio risk.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Credit Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 10 years of credit analysis experience in a corporate or investment banking focusing on non-investment grade company's.
- Strong decision making skills with sound and accurate judgement ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Our client, a reputable bank, is looking for someone to be a leader for the Asia counterparties. For the right candidate, our client offers an exciting career path and a chance to be a pioneer in this space.