VP, Credit Risk Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three insurance company in it's country of origin with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are growing rapidly here and is looking for a skillful VP, Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the VP of Credit Risk Analyst will be involved in:-
- Performing financial analysis for corporate clients and financial institutions to support the underwriting of credit transactions.
- Contributing to the execution of special projects as mandated by management which requires portfolio modeling and projection.
- Assisting in the monitoring of and related reporting on the portfolios to ensure compliance with internal risk guidelines.
- Testing of risk analysis models and other special risk-related projects as mandated by management.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Credit Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from a recognized university.
- Minimum 7 years experience in credit analysis within corporate banking covering various industries or from a credit rating agency.
- Ability to write and speak in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Must be able to make risk decisions independently.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.