VP, Corporate Secretary (Listed Company)
Excellent Culture & Team
About Our Client
Our client is a Fund Services Company aiming to revolutionise the financial services industry through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. They rely on a propriety in-house system to assess their investment risk. Over the years they have seen phenomenal growth across Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and some other SEA markets and as part of their effort to invest in talent, they are looking for a VP, Corporate Secretary.
Reporting to the CFO, the VP, Corporate Secretary will be involved in:-
- Providing full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to clients to ensure compliance with corporate governance and local statutory rules.
- Dealing with non financial compliance and regulatory reportings.
- Maintaining statutory filings and ensuring proper statutory records.
- Ad hoc secretarial duties.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Corporate Secretary should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in handling corporate secretarial work and regulatory reporting for a listed company.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a face-pace environment.
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.