VP, Compliance (Asset Management)
About Our Client
Our client is a regulated Asset Management Company aiming to revolutionise the financial services industry through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. Over the years they have seen phenomenal growth across their offices and as part of their effort to invest in talent, they are looking for an VP, Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the VP of Compliance will be involved in:-
- Identifying and keeping updated on all regulatory compliance requirements including SFA & FAA.
- Update the firm on new and updated compliance requirements and develop, review and modify policies accordingly.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulatory authorities on enquiries, licensing matters, reporting, inspection or investigations.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal processes and policies.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree and preferably a professional qualified accountant
- At least 5 years of audit experience within the financial services industry.
- Experienced with local regulations and sound understanding of Asset Management guidelines.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and ability to work well in a fast-pace environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience