- MNC work Culture
- Working with latest technology
About Our Client
Our esteemed client has been wealth management domain for more than 130 years and have managed their clients' wealth and served them as trusted, truly personal and holistic advisors.
Headquartered in Zurich, they are present key locations across the globe.
- Administering development/test and production the Telephony systems. Support and develop the Voice Network Infrastructure to ensure the performance, availability, and security of the company Telephony system.
- Experience with Trader phone system.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering and maintaining Cisco Telephony system, including but not limited to Call Attendant System, Cisco Call Manager Gateways and Contact centres.
- Administer and manage the Voice Recording system used by the region. This includes making sure of the uptime and availability of the system.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge in managing, administering Cisco Unified Call manager (v10 and above) and the different stacks
Cisco gateway, SBC, SIP, MGCP, analog gateway
PSTN connection: SIP, E1/T1, BRI, POTS line
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (IPCC, CVP, CUIC, WIM)
FAX, attendant, voicemail, DECT telephony
- Experience in managing Collaboration tool such as Jabber
- Adept with Call Attendant solutions and troubleshooting
- Monitoring tool (Cisco prime LMS, Tivoli,...)
- Know-how of managing Verba Voice Recording Systems is important
- Experience with Trader phone system such as BT IPTrade or IPC Unigy
- Advance knowledge on Data Networking and Security
- Cabling (voice and network), experience in physical deployment in office or datacenter environment
What's on Offer
You will be working with some of the best talents in the industry, so you can look forward to great learning and knowledge sharing. We always have a good eye for talent , so career progression is always on cards !!