- *Newly created role
- Close knit team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established telecommunication organisation, and they are looking to hire a VMware Cloud Engineer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. Successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing support of the delivery of cloud services.
As a VMware Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders on the strategic vision for the enterprise leveraging cloud, managed solutions, and traditional capabilities; make recommendations on new solutions and technologies
- Designing, and implementing new, cutting edge technologies storage, backup, compute, virtualization, applications, databases & network within the organisation
- Leading, coordinating and participating in technology and process improvements as they relate to cloud services and the cloud platform
- Building and developing scripts and programs to facilitate the ever-changing infrastructure landscape and provide the agility in accommodating such changes.
- Implementing hardware and software infrastructure updates and improvements as needed and integration with the cloud infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of storage/Backup technologies such as EMC, Netapp, Brocade & IBM TSM.
You will have hands on experience on Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V and Networking technologies and appliances such as Cisco, F5, Fortinet & Checkpoint Firewalls
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package