Vice President, Sales (APAC) - Tech Firm
Newly created role [Q1 hire]
Looking for entrepreneurial spirit
About Our Client
Our client, a leading IT services firm, partners with blue-chip clients to provide solutions around enterprise applications and analytics. They pride themselves in being agile, ability to innovate and be first adopters of new technologies. In Singapore, they have strong delivery capability [close to 200 headcounts] across enterprise applications, IT outsourcing and analytics and they have robust CIO relationships within existing accounts. The VP, Sales (APAC) is a newly created role with a view to focus on adding new logos to their regional portfolio.
Reporting to the Managing Director, APAC, the success of the VP, Sales (APAC) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Build a strong network with alliances and delivery partners
- Hunt for multi-year deals with new prospects and work with the delivery teams to establish a strong SLA
- Represent APAC in sales leadership meetings and be the thought leader on industry trends
The Successful Applicant
The successful VP Sales, APAC will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Expertise in selling Enterprise Solutions and Platforms to Public Sector [ideally]
- 15 or more years in a leadership sales role in APAC
- Strong track record of having created new business, ideally in a mid-size set up or having opened new markets for large technology organizations
- Strong ability to guide decision making at the C-level and engage Country MDs
- No obstacle in travelling more than 50%
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an innovative environment with autonomy to build a sales business within an established firm. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the top management.
- The role is ideal for someone who is in a Senior Sales Director, Head of Sales role in an Enterprise Tech firm and looking for something new and challenging
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear growth objectives and expectations on talent development. The remuneration for the role or the 'OTE' will be competitive and the split is negotiable.