Vice President, Sales (APAC) - SaaS Firm
Lead a team of 20 in APAC
P&L management role, 20m+ USD
About Our Client
Our client, a leading 'Software-as-a-Service' provider in the financial services software space, sells into leading banks, insurance & fintech firms. They pride themselves in being agile, having the ability to innovate, take risk and adopt technologies that are new to their industry. In the last 20+ years, the firm has grown from a single office setup in the US to a strong network of more 1,000 employees globally.
In line with their growth in APAC, they are looking to hire a strong VP, Sales (APAC) from the Enterprise software sales space. This will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, risk appetite and proven record in driving a sales team.
Reporting to the President, APAC, the success of the VP, Sales (APAC) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Set best practices for the regional sales teams, liaise with the Country MDs' and help them achieve commercial objectives while focus on project delivery, talent development etc.
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and establish a good 'SLA' with them
- Coach your sales teams to take up bigger responsibilities in the region and help them build a strong sense of profit driven deal making
- Hiring the future leaders within the organization and managing the existing pool of high potential staff in sales and marketing
The Successful Applicant
The successful VP, Sales (APAC) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling Enterprise Software to MNC financial service firms
- 15+ years in a sales leadership role in APAC
- Strong ability to guide decision making at the C-level and engage Country MDs' with the right level of tact
- Experience of having directly managed a sales team of at least 20-25 headcount and proven track record of having developed their careers, implemented best practices
- No obstacle for travelling extensively and on a short notice
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an extremely innovative environment and autonomy to lead a sales business. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management as they evolve with their increasing market share.
- The role is ideal for someone who is in a VP-Sales role with an enterprise software firm and looking for a leaner, profitable business with more visibility.
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear growth objectives and expectations on talent development. The remuneration for the role or the 'On Target Earning' can range from SGD 500,000 with other benefits.