Vice President, M&A - Financial Services
Tier 1 brand
Drive high value mergers and acquisitions, JVs
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top names in M&A and strategic advisory, globally. Their team of experienced bankers provides advice across public mergers, takeovers, spin-offs, privatizations and corporate governance matters. Singapore is their APAC headquarters and as part of their focus to look at M&A activity in Vietnam, they are looking to a hire a Vice President, M&A.
Reporting to the Director, M&A, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important M&A, strategic alliances and market decisions. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Drive growth through establishing strategic relationships in Vietnam
- Lead the transaction process and pitch book content development
- Manage a team of junior to middle level investment bankers
- Be the key point of contact for strategic advice to clients around deals, risk & compliance
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Top academic qualification like a Masters in Corporate Finance or IB or equivalent
- 6 years or more of in a sell-side firm with a focus on the Vietnam market
- Strong ability to manage data and create financial models - handling budgets
- Ability to speak Vietnamese is a good to have, as the role requires dealing with boards of local Vietnamese firms
- Flexibility to travel as the role will require up to 50% travel
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Our client, one of the topmost brands in investment banking and advisory, has a strong culture of hiring and grooming individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this critical role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that has consistently maintained a top tier brand.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and with other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.