Vice President - IT Governance & Service Management
Attractive salary package
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presences in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Service Management & Governance professional to lead their ITSM & Governance function.
As a Vice President - ITSM & Governance, you will be responsible for :
- Taking complete ownership of the Incident and Problem Management process while overseeing the follow-up of incidents, root cause analysis of incidents and the associate problem to the incidents.
- Working as the SME for SharePoint portal
- Improving and revising processes based on ITIL® Frame Work, Six Sigma & Lean methodologies
- Defining milestones roadmap while planning, designing and implementing effective service management processes
- Leading all ITSM processes while deploying required expertise needed to meet ITSM objectives
- Providing governance, leadership, guidance and quality content review while implementing escalation SLA's incident management
- Providing strategic direction for the Service Management division while working in collaboration with leadership for other Service Quality Management
- Drafting and implementing IT policies to drive the development of technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline. You will have 7 - 9 years of experience performing an incident management role in a IT service delivery environment.
You will be Certified ITIL Expert and have strong understanding of ITSM processes - Incident , Service Request , Change, Problem
You will have understanding across Tandem, Midrange, Open, Distributed Systems, and Networks.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package