- New role, aimed at raising around USD 250m
- Lean team, 1 direct report (remote)
About Our Client
Our client is an incredibly exciting wealth and asset manager that invests across various strategies, with a focus on private credit funds. Over the next eighteen months, they are looking to raise USD 200m+ across their supply chain credit and venture debt funds and are looking for a senior expert to drive this fund raise. For the moment, the firm has existing commitments from their current client base that amount to 20% of their fund raise goal so this role would really be for someone who can lead the process from sourcing to closing. The Vice President of Institutional Sales role is a newly created role, based in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Head of Asset Management, the Vice President of Institutional Sales will be measured on:
- Leading global investor relations and business development
- Managing reporting, investor meetings, presentations
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences
- Media liaison
- Acting as an advisor to the investment team, regarding investor interest
- Being an important point of contact for the regulators across various markets
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you meet the following criteria:
- Masters' in Finance, Business, or another relevant discipline plus experience in institutional sales and investor relations
- Prior experience of having led fund raising in a private equity, private credit or public markets setup, successfully closed rounds more than USD 100m
- Proven track record in managing LP relationships and running co-investment processes
- Ability to work independently - it is estimated that around fifteen years' related experience would be needed to manage the demands of this role autonomously
- Have existing contacts with US, Europe, Middle Eastern investors including but not limited to endowments, pensions, family offices etc.
- Strong business ethics and values to align to the corporate culture
What's on Offer
Our client is an incredibly exciting asset manager that's investing in private credit opportunities. This would be an excellent move for someone looking to move to an autonomous role and lead fund raising with high visibility at C-level. Remuneration will be competitive and will include a fixed base, points on fund raise, performance linked bonus and benefits.