Veeva Application Analyst
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leader within the Pharmaceutical Industry. They have a global footprint across 20 countries and are now looking for an Application Analyst (Salesforce) to be part of their team where you will get the opportunity to collaborate with key stakeholders from all business aspects to deliver impactful business solutions.
As the Application Analyst (Salesforce), you are responsible for:
- Supporting the configuration and implementation of technical solutions for the Group
- Ensuring continued operation for all business stakeholders through incident management
- Working with relevant stakeholders to understand key business requirements and designing enhancements to the existing business solution
- Ensuring data integrity and providing data to create impactful dashboards and business reports
- Keeping abreast with the latest technology updates on Salesforce (Veeva) platform and understanding the business impacts due to the new releases
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 - 4 years of relevant experience working with Salesforce, backed by a good track record of implementation and configuration of Salesforce technical solutions.
You will have good experience in designing business systems and process management interfaces, coupled with experience working on cloud platforms. You will also have a strong understanding of the business landscape within the Healthcare Industry.
Experience in the full suite of Veeva solutions such as CRM and Vault will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Regional Role