- Excellent opportunity to join a tier 1 reinsurance firm
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
About Our Client
The client is a tier 1 reinsurance firm, ranked within the top five globally. With a rich history of fifty years, my client has a global presence of more than thirty countries.
- Responsible for producing cashflows, reserves, DAC and VOBA on quarterly basis for IFRS, Solvency 2 and Local Statutory reporting
- Analyse and produce explanations for variances in financial results to both management and external auditors and regulators
- Assist in reporting and be part of system testings and projects roll-out for the business
- Any other adhoc projects eg IFRS 17
Please note: Job scope will differ depending on seniority of candidate.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Actuarial Science (preferred)/Mathematics/Statistics
- Currently in progress in professional actuarial papers under Society of Actuaries, Institute or Faculty of Actuaries or Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Open to fresh graduates with relevant actuarial internship experiences who are able to start immediately
- Strong communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders across the business for projects implementation
- Detailed oriented, self-motivating with a positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for Actuaries with 3 years of experience to join a larger reinsurance firm. Also a perfect opportunity for actuarial graduates to gain real working experience as a Valuation Actuary with a tier 1 reinsurance firm!