UX/Design Thinking Lead - Innovation/Digital Transformation
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to lead and drive Innovation and Digital Transformation Projects
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various industrial solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a UX/Design Thinking Lead to be a part of their innovation and digital transformation program.
As a UX/Design Thinking Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategic innovation projects while conducting workshops across various Business Units and Verticals.
- Owning project portfolio while providing management and developing the portfolio.
- Providing mentorship and coaching junior team members.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of proven track record in Project Management within Innovation initiatives, Design driven innovation or Digital Transformation initiatives.
You should also have a strong knowledge and experience working with emerging technologies such as AI, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, IoT, or Smart Factory or Industry 4.0.
Any hands-on experience with design thinking methodology is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to lead and drive Innovation and Digital Transformation Projects
- Fast Career Growth