UX / UI Designer
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm, disrupting the traditional financial services product offerings into transparent, convenient and hassle free processes. The are currently looking for an experienced, creative and passionate UX Designer to take ownership of the user experience function for their customers via their website and mobile app.
As the UX Designer, you will be responsible for :
- Taking ownership of enhancing user experience through the company's digital platforms thus maximising conversion.
- Identifying gaps and areas of improvement in the existing digital designs.
- Overseeing research, design and testing projects for the various digital platforms while monitoring web analytics for showing business performance.
- Utilising website performance and user insights into prototypes, wireframes, etc.
- Providing technical leadership and advisory to the marketing team and liaising with global teams to support them on their initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 7+ years of relevant experience in UX related role. You will have strong experience in various user experience research methodologies in addition to strong experience in usability testing tools.
You will have strong knowledge and hands on experience in analysis and presentation tools such as Tableau, in addition to experience in design prototyping tools.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role