UX Designer (Sketch/Adobe)
Opportunity to Work on Multiple Digital Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading technology firms and they are now looking to hire a highly creative UX Designer (Sketch/Adobe) to work on innovative Digital Projects that will deliver a consistent User Experience for customers across the different projects.
As the UX Designer (Sketch/Adobe) you are responsible for:
* Conducting research and investigating customers' behaviour across multiple digital touchpoints and sales channels.
* Understanding existing design elements, and defining, planning & implementing new UI designs to optimize the current application interfaces.
* Collaborating with the Product and Data teams to identify UX improvement opportunities and translating the requirements for the Engineering team.
* Planning the overall research strategy and methodology to standardise a consistent user experience for customers.
* Creating overall structure and flow of the knowledge management systems of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Communication or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in UX design, backed by a UI Design Portfolio showcasing consistent UX across multiple screen sizes on various Digital Platforms. You will have proved experience in prototyping technical knowledge on Design tools such as Illustrator, XD, Sketch / Adobe to do the necessary wireframes / mock-ups.
You will have a proven track record of working with a design discipline (Graphic, visual, HCI etc), coupled with a strong knowledge in Digital Services and Web Interface design.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity to Work on Multiple Digital Projects