UI/UX Specialist ( Sketch / InDesign )
Newly Created Role
Opportunity to Work on Multiple Digital Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Market Leaders in the Luxury Goods Industry and they are now looking to hire a highly creative UI/UX Specialist (Sketch / InDesign) to work on innovative Digital Projects that will deliver a consistent User Experience for customers across the different product lines.
As the UI/UX Specialist (Sketch / InDesign), you are responsible for:
- Conducting research and investigating customers' behaviour across multiple digital touchpoints and sales channels.
- Understanding existing design elements, and defining, planning & implementing new UI designs to optimize the current application interfaces.
- Collaborating with the Product and Data teams to identify UI/UX improvement opportunities and translating the requirements for the Engineering team.
- Planning the overall research strategy and methodology to standardise a consistent user experience for customers.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Communication or equivalent with 5 to 8 years of experience in UI/UX design, backed by a UI Design Portfolio showcasing consistent UX across multiple screen sizes on various Digital Platforms. You will also have a good technical knowledge on Design tools such as Sketch / InDesign to do the necessary wireframes / mock-ups.
You will have a proven track record of working with HTML5 & CSS3, coupled with a strong knowledge in Digital Services and Web Interface design. You will also have a good working experience within a Data environment, using Data to drive optimization and consistency for user experience across the Digital Platforms.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity to Work on Multiple Digital Projects