UI UX Developer
Direct Contract to Permanent conversion
Leading MNC in healthcare domain
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Health-care provider in Singapore. They have operations across Asia Pacific and looking to further expand their operations in SEA.
The key responsibilities include,
- Conduct research and deconstruct the users' digital interactions and habits
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on client target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Understand the limitations of the existing tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Along with good UX experience, you should have hands on experience on UI Development using React.JS, RedUX.
- 3+ years' experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years' experience as a UI/UX designer.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great career progression. You will be working with some of the best in industry talent in Technology. You will gain experience working in a fast paced work environment.