- Long term opportunity
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
Our Client is a local multinational banking and financial services corporation, headquartered at the Marina Bay Financial Centre, providing a variety of personal banking and financial planning products like deposits, investments, insurance, personal loans and refinancing. Currently seeking for the UI Senior Developer to join for a long term contract opportunity.
- Taking the ownership of design and development trade settlement system, blockchain applications, microservice and cloud application
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users.
- Good-to-have UI / UX Design
The Successful Applicant
- Solid Experience in AngularJS. (not looking for ReactJS or VueJS)
- Knows how to use git. Knows what a branch is, how to merge, reset, and revert a commit
- Familiar with secure code practices, common web vulnerabilities & migitation measures, knows the difference between http & https
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Must be able to work independently & self-learner (provide examples)
- Knows the difference between a stateless & stateful applications
- Knows what is the difference between cookies, tokens & headers, request-reply & publish-subscribe
What's on Offer
You will be the part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees, providing growth opportunities and last but not the least competitive salary inline with the market.