- Lead a team of 8-10 specialists
- Regional role covering APAC
About Our Client
Our client, a leading multinational Internet Technology firm, develops and operates a range of world-renowned content platforms. A globally-acclaimed brand, they are fuelled by their success to drive expansion in the APAC region with Singapore as the main hub. In line with their plans for expansion, they are looking to hire a Trust & Safety Manager to join the business.
As a Trust & Safety Manager, you will manage a team of Market Quality Assurance Analysts/ POCs, handling day to day management, escalations, feedback and performance.
The Trust & Safety teams audit and review Moderation teams, handle appeals, audits, feedback and provide support on ad hoc policy questions.
- You will manage a team of Trust & Safety Analysts, providing support, duty of care and instill a performance culture.
- You collaborate with cross-functional partners (Policy, Product Management, Data Analytics, Engineering, etc.) to identify, assess and resolve safety related issues in our products, promote community wellbeing & user safety.
- You are responsible for providing feedback and analysis on Policy updates to identify areas of improvement and potential gaps.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will bring with them:
- Previous experience in leading/ managing/ mentoring teams.
- Prior experience in a Quality Assurance/Trust & Safety role, ideally within a Content Moderation/ Content Quality/ Safety environment.
- Experience in a BPO/ call centre/ customer service environment.
- Keen attention for detail and are comfortable using data analysis to identify trends.
- 7 or more years of experience
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to join a highly sought-after and reputable brand. It is a great chance to work in a fun & creative environment with like-minded individuals. They are looking for somebody who fits the culture and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role in the next step of their career. Candidates who previously come from Internet Technology firms and are interested in a fast-paced, dynamic environment will find this role an excellent fit.