European Multinational - Expansion plans in APAC
Global treasury role
About Our Client
My client is an international player in its field with strong expansion plans in the region. With it's ongoing growth plans in Asia-Pacific, they are currently looking for a Treasury Manager to manage the full spectrum of Treasury activities for the group.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury and Corporate Finance, you will support all treasury and cash management activities as well as managing capital market risks, interest rates exposure and all investing and borrowing decisions. You will be the key interface working with external parties in negotiating and maintaining banking facilities and identifying cost-saving opportunities. This person will oversee all responsibilities relating to cash flow management and forecasting, forex management and hedging and support for merger and acquisition projects. You will also drive special projects to improve the processes and policies.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates should have:
- Degree qualified with 8-10 years of corporate treasury experience in a Multinational environment
- Hands-on personality who works well with a lean and flat structure
- Well-rounded corporate treasury exposure across mid-front office; comfortable reporting directly to senior management team in the headquarter
- Confident and highly communicative, with strong abilities to influence stakeholders of different background and levels
- Prior experience working with China banks will be of great advantage
What's on Offer
You will enjoy working across a dynamic and international team with high visibility to senior management team.