Strategic Corporate Finance & Treasury role
Fast-paced and continuous growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is an established organisation based in Singapore, with an excellent track record of growth and brand name. As they progress to the next phase of growth coupled with some regional expansion, there is now a need to hire a senior finance leader well-versed in treasury and corporate finance to better prepare the organisation for further development.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will be responsible for all of the group's treasury activities. This shall include but not limited to cash flow & liquidity management, foreign exchange, intercompany lending and administration, and fund raising. You should have a strong understanding and management of the company's financial structure, and be able to analyse and assess commercial risks and likely returns. You are also responsible to raise funds for new projects and expansion plans. Leading a team, you are also a strategic and 'hands-on' leader to provide the right guidance as required. You should also maintain a strong relationship with the financial institutions and service providers.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next phase of growth and be more prepared for growth and expansion. Our requirements:
- A recognised university degree holder with at least 15 years working experience in treasury or corporate finance functions in this region
- Experience working in an international banks and/or listed company would be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge on fund raising and debt structuring, and has experience dealing with debt capital markets and equity derivative structuring.
- Good relationship with the banks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing relevant stakeholders at all level
- Strong appetite working in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to be in a leading Singapore-based internationally recognised business;
Good career progression opportunities
High profile role