Key player in real estate sector
Rapidly growing global footprints
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing and market leading player in the real estate industry with global presence.
- Manage the Group's liquidity and cashflow requirements including surplus cash management and prepare cashflow budget / forecast
- Formulate strategic funding plans, raise financing from banks &/or debt capital markets to fund Group project requirements in various currencies, negotiate financing terms & conditions and complete loan documentation, establish and oversee loan administration
- Manage, maintain and expand the Group's banking relationships
- Review / maintain an optimal debt profile and enhance financial flexibility
- Formulate hedging strategies to manage foreign currency and interest rate risks for the Group, execute derivative transactions to hedge these risks, negotiate hedging related documentation such as ISDA Agreements
- Ensure compliance to Treasury SOPs, approved mandates and financing covenants
- Provide treasury support for the Group's acquisition and divestment plans
- Prepare treasury reports for management / board meetings
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Accountancy / Banking / Business Administration / Economics / Finance / from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 8 to 10 years' relevant working experience in corporate treasury, preferably in the real estate sector.
To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with both the money and debt capital markets, strong in analytical skills, financial modeling and a committed team player. Other key attributes you must possess include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong initiative, meticulous and good work ethics with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Experiences with SAP Treasury module will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration scheme with an attractive bonus structure which rewards high performer in a driven and dynamic market leading organization.