Treasury associate (Swift System)
World's leading private equity and real estate fund
Condusive working environment with a united team
About Our Client
This company provides accounting, financial reporting, treasury, transnational support and director services to entities, principally based in Asia and it is a leading player in its field of speciality
- For all finance reporting which includes and not limited to, Financial Statements, Consolidated Financial statements, XBRL filing, Audited Financial Statements, Tax Reporting, Cash Analysis, NAV and various other periodic and ad hoc reports as requested by client or required internally
- Planning and communicating requirements and deadlines
- Acting as main point of contact for queries, and being go between for various parties to obtain the information.
- Liaising with clients, auditors, and/or service providers
- Monitoring and tracking deliverable and chasing teams for information to ensure deadlines are met.
- Reviewing local GAAP (and/or IFRS as required) financial statements
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider for the various top holding companies;
- Assist with preparation of Board Packs, for review by Board of Directors, to approve financial statements.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
The Successful Applicant
Education & Skills:
- University degree in Accountancy/Finance or relevant discipline with 2 - 5 years in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function at a multinational corporation. Ideally, would also possess exposure to or knowledge of middle/back office operations and accounting/audit functions.
- An understanding of the Swift payment network and basic Swift messages relating to cash and cash reporting
- Fluent in English, any other language will be an advantage
- Experience in Management Reporting
- Possess good understanding of financial instruments and products; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Efficient: Can process large amounts of data while maintaining accuracy in the detail
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organisation forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results, use experience to be proactive in approach
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Team: Has a professional manner and a high energy level; exhibits a positive attitude and ability to work independently, highly motivated and an excellent team player; and
- Flexibility: Flexible according to business requirements, Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator.
- Character: An independent, resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong brand name
- Work with world's leading private equity/ real estate fund management
- Dynamic working environment