Treasury Analyst - US MNC
Great stepping stone in your career
Business partnering opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading technology expert that helps companies optimise and unlock strategic values within their technology infrastructure. With operations in more than 100 locations, they offer the most robust and in-depth solutions for small to global Fortune 500 companies. Partnering with us, they are looking for a Treasury Analyst to support their regional headquarters in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage cash management functions for assigned markets.
- Be responsible for Corporate Treasury functions such as cash management, FX management and bank relationship management
- Support the assigned market in procurement of funds in cost-efficient way and in optimize cost of capital
- Establish strong business partnership with the market
- Ensure proper treasury reporting and compliance to internal treasury policy and framework
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant should have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed educational institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- more than 3 years relevant experience in Treasury
- Strong attention to detail
- Regional experience
- Results driven, hungry for challenges!
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the world's leading technology expert. It is an excellent platform where you will be given opportunities to further enhance and demonstrate your in-depth knowledge in treasury.