- Excellent exposure to a wide scope of treasury instruments
- Global leader in its field of professional services
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned professional services firm with over 76,000 employees in over 130 countries. It is the market leader in its suite of services which include insurance brokerage, reinsurance services, risk management and management consulting advisory.
As the Treasury Analyst, you will manage the day to day cash positioning of the Asia liquidity structure and cash flow forecasts; and analyse and report on the global cash pool and FX.
- Manage cash position of the Asia liquidity structure: Daily cash positioning of the cash pool, providing detailed corporate cash flows and run rate to support cash repatriation planning.
- Transact investments: Investment of corporate and client funds.
- Support with the coordination of the regional hedging program: Support with the coordination of the region hedging program, review any Asia Pacific hedging requests; determine appropriate hedging solution; obtain necessary approvals.
- Transact FX trading: Trade FX spot and forward hedging where required. Co-ordinate any supporting documentation.
- Analysis of key treasury data: Analysis of cash, FX exposures, invested funds, interest income and yields, including for management reporting, budgeting and forecasting functions.
- ASEAN regional Repatriations & Funding: Analyses excess cash projections; works with local finance teams and tax department to maximise repatriations; co-ordinates payment process arranging funding and/or hedging as necessary. Co-ordinates funding transactions and related documentation; maintains loans in the system.
- ASEAN regional investment compliance: Compiles monthly investment compliance report, notifies operations of banks ratings changes and any resulting limit reductions; assists operations to identify alternatives to resolve exceptions and track progress.
- Report on global bank limit utilisation to Head Office & International Treasury: Prepare any reporting on bank limit utilisation.
- Oversee FSU approvals: Ensure all of the FSUs are properly approved, documented and recorded in the system upon the issuance/extension.
- Bank Account Administration: Ensure bank account administration is completed effectively.
- Provide treasury advice: Work closely with operating company Controllers global, providing guidance on corporate cash management and their interaction with the corporate cash pool.
- Continuous process improvement: Highlight any process improvements and make recommendations to enhance processes. Deliver the recommendations where appropriate.
- Projects: Support any projects, as required, within the international Treasury team, including but not limited to process changes, banking related changes and corporate actions (mergers, acquisitions, and changes in legal structure).
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 years previous Treasury experience
- University (Degree), or equivalent
- Desire to study for Association of Corporate Treasurers, or equivalent
- Treasury subject matter expert with good market knowledge
- Strategic thinker with ability to take ownership, prioritise work, and meet deadlines with can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and analytical problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
The role offers an attractive remuneration package and a wide exposure in managing and trading in various treasury and capital markets instruments, which is highly sought after skill set in the financial services industry