Travel Retail Account Manager, SEA - Consumer Goods
Be part of a globally renowned consumer goods company
Highly visible with top management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer goods company and has brand presence in almost every part of the world. The portfolio of the company consists of numerous award winning brands and the client maintains their commitment to deliver highly appealing products through constant creation and innovation. This newly created Travel Retail Account Manager position will take care of the Southeast Asia accounts, and will manage the distribution of all brands within the client's portfolio.
Reporting to the Travel Retail Account Director based in Singapore, this role will lead the team of local Retail Managers to maximize the presence of the brand's portfolio in all key airports.
- Driving commercial negotiations at local level to maximize all business aspects and customer channels
- Managing the Retail Managers and ensure they have a clear guidance on priorities to achieve sell-out targets
- Assessing new business opportunities within the region, including new brands listing and distribution expansion
- Implementing excellent execution plans of sales, activation and promotions
- Analyzing market information including pricing and launch results to propose ideas that drive market share
- Accountability for key metrics such as volumes, distribution, pricing, FTT and A&P expenses within the accounts
- Monitoring stock levels and customer forecast for all customer operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales ideally within Travel Retail and Consumer Goods
- Candidates with strong knowledge of Southeast Asia markets and Travel Retail will be preferred
- Prior experience in managing Global Travel Retail or Regional Key Accounts will be advantageous
- High self-confidence and resilience with strong presentation skills
- Willingness to take on responsibilities outside a defined job scope
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organization in their Travel Retail team. In this role with significant brand influence, they are looking for a seasoned consumer goods Travel Retailer to take their key accounts to even greater heights. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits including bonuses will be in line with the market.