Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG (SG)
Leading and world-renowned FMCG company
Local responsibility and coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and world-renowned FMCG company, specialising in off-the-shelf food and beverages. They focus on continuous innovation, as well as research and development in order to stay ahead of competition and be at the forefront, supporting health and wellness of its target market. Today, trade marketing and channel development is a highly critical requirement in the organisation. Therefore, our client is seeking an experienced Trade Marketing Manager who able to own the responsibility of the business's strategy.
Reporting directly to the Group Category Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the commercial team, developing and implementing channel strategies to ensure maximised visibility of the brand within the domestic market.
You are also up to the challenge of:
- Developing channel strategy and category development initiatives
- Driving shopper insights analysis
- Leading integrated commercial planning process
- Spearhead cycle activity planning and route-to-market strategies
- Lead category management projects with retailers
The Successful Applicant
If you are the ideal candidate, you must possess the following:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or a relevant discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in Trade Marketing in an FMCG organisation, or related industry
- Strong data analytical skills with a keen eye to detail
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and stakeholder management
- Independent individual with a go-getter and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with employees throughout the company and external partners
What's on Offer
Our client offers intangible benefits of a dynamic work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced. At the same time, the role has a large potential for development and growth. You will own the autonomy of all trade marketing strategies, and being able to create direct impact on the success of the company. This is a rare and exciting chance to make your mark in the success of a global leading FMCG organisation.