Trade Finance Operations Officer
Career progression opportunties
About Our Client
Our client is an international Western bank that is currently expanding in all areas of their operations. They have been established nearly 70 years ago and provide a range of financial services to a customer base within the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Handle processing full suite of LC's, Guarantees, Inward/outward collection Bills, Trust Receipts and Export LC advising
- ProcessorChecker for export/import LC documentation, and bills discounting
- Processing of all refinancing
The Successful Applicant
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must be a degree holder with a minimum of 2-3 years Trade Finance experience
- Proficient in UCP600, URC522, URDG758, ISP98
- Proficient in SWIFT messaging such as MT7xx, MT202 and MT103
- Sound knowledge of Trade Finance banking products
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
If your next career motivation includes an opportunity to add real value to an organisation then this move is for you. A good compensation package, plenty of exposure and career progression to a regional level are just some of the benefits you will enjoy with this position.