- Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest commercial banks in China
- 6 months contract, extendable
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commercial banks in China, based on total assets. The company offers services in corporate banking, personal banking, and treasury operations; offerings include personal savings accounts, personal loans, corporate loans, trade financing, wealth management, e-banking, and credit card services.
- Provide trade processing support for Import and Export bills
- Ensure smooth daily operational flow and error free processing of trade transactions in line with international standards
Advise and liaise with mandarin speaking customers for discrepancy handling (you should be fluent in mandarin in both spoken and written as you are required to liaise directly)
- Perform compliance checks on trade transactions
- Follow-up on collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices and handle customer queries on trade transaction
- Prepare statistics report
- Undertake additional functions and duties when required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a diploma holder with at least 3 years of banking experience in trade finance
Proficient in UCP 600 with good checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
Ability to multi-task amongst various duties as and when required.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest commercial banks in China!