Trade Compliance Manager
Excellent Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC organization that is a market leader in the technology industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC with a net capital worth of USD 1 billion. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Senior Trade Compliance Executive to be based at their Singapore HQ.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of business functions related to cross-border transactions. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the regional functional head.
Your responsibilities include:
* To review policies, procedures, processes which includes creating & implementing new framework.
* You are required to apply experience and advanced research skills to maintain current procedures, processes, and policies.
* To analyze and create the process for maintaining trade compliance elements in the item databases which includes selection of custom brokers and other suppliers.
* Regulatory Updates & Guidance to Various Internal & External Stakeholders.
* To support Managers and Directors with various tasks related to import and export processes, including Customs Broker management, documentation review, commodity classifications.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Business or Law and have significant years of related working experience in direct trade compliance experience, such as regulatory work experience with import or export laws & regulations in the Technology Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.