Develop and advance your own team.
High visibility senior executive position.
About Our Client
A global leading smart energy solutions providers, my client is looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join their engineering team to deliver world class products, systems and services to utility clients worldwide.
- Lead, design and develop test strategies to ensure product quality.
- Study test frameworks, analyse smart meter test methodologies and design new software/firmware and system level testing.
- Provide test strategy, automation framework, execute script design and environment design as well as advanced Test Management strategies to improve testing effectiveness, cost and quality.
- Program testing experiment, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product for specification compliance and manufacturability.
- Perform mapping requirements to test cases and the ability to generate ideas to enhance the existing process for requirement traceability.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team, identify test data and perform root cause analysis to resolve any test issues.
- Develop key milestone to monitor and track progress of test activities to advocate highest standard of quality for the project.
- Ensure that all test phases are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Mitigate any risk that occurs during test scope using appropriate verification techniques and activate corrective measure for any defect during the process.
- Track and record test progress to ensure timely report of Test Status Report to key stakeholders.
- Ensure key requirements are mapped correctly to test cases and test management is execute well.
- Perform scripting code review and testing best practices.
- Provide training and technical support to test program users
- Oversee the performance testing and improvement for the test methodologies.
- Perform advanced research and development for design enhancement and future growth of test automation architecture and framework.
The Successful Applicant
- Require Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in designing test strategy and have experience in using test automation tool.
- Familiar with software/embedded software development/test program development.
- Experience in software/firmware manual and automated testing is preferred.
- Proficient with test tools and software testing practices, programming languages/frameworks (C, C++, C#, VB).
- Hands-on experience with DLMS, Zigbee, Agile and Waterfall testing methodologies is an added advantage.
- Experience in following fields and technologies is an added advantage: Communication testing, Energy and energy measurement, Specific testing qualifications and certifications.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great culture workplace.