US MNC company.
Work life balance.
About Our Client
A global US MNC group is looking for an experienced Functional Test Engineer (preferably with Embedded system knowledge) to carry out embedded firmware test activities for automated controller products for various industry application.
- Working closely with core R&D team, understand and translate design requirements and functional specifications to define test requirements, and design test cases.
- With scripting language preferably Python or PLC application/industrial automation background, perform analysis and improvement on the existing test cases.
- Develop test ware, test script and execute firmware functional tests.
- Debug failures, report and track anomalies, perform regression testing and generate test report
- Participate in multiple test cycle (functional, system test, safety, firmware test etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge in C++, PLC, Python and PLC application is preferred.
- Experience in SDLC processes or other automated test tools are good to have.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to upscale and learn the latest technology.