Test Development Engineer
Core R&D hub is in Singapore.
Exciting opportunity, new headcount.
About Our Client
My client is an international and global leading smart energy solutions provider. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to be an integral part of their business.
- Join a team of highly innovative and passionate R&D team to develop real-time reading smart meters, cloud-based software smart meter and cluster metering products that contribute to improve manufacturing process and human's lives.
- Develop test specification, test cases, test procedure to support the firmware and software developer team.
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Develop test automation program for functional testing of firmware product and window based application software.
- Develop test methodologies test systems and automating software testing.
- Build and maintain and automation testing library for repetitive or recurring testing processes.
- Prepare test setup to perform functionality validation and verification testing for software of firmware functionality.
- Perform thorough functional test to identify and troubleshoot any bugs, and prepare a Test Report.
- Track, monitor defect resolution status and validate any fixes required.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software/firmware testing.
- Able to write and develop test case/test program for test automation using C#.
- Experience in using .Net, C# or C/C++ is an added advantage.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Exciting organization to kick-start and grow your career.