Test Development Engineer
Core R&D hub is in Singapore.
About Our Client
A global leading smart energy solutions providers, my client is looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join their engineering team to deliver world class products, systems and services to utility clients worldwide.
- Develop test specification, test cases, test procedure to support the firmware and software developer team.
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Develop test automation program for functional testing of firmware product and window based application software.
- Develop test methodologies test systems and automating software testing.
- Build and maintain and automation testing library for repetitive or recurring testing processes.
- Prepare test setup to perform functionality validation and verification testing for software of firmware functionality.
- Perform thorough functional test to identify and troubleshoot any bugs, and prepare a Test Report.
- Track, monitor defect resolution status and validate any fixes required.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software/firmware testing.
- Able to write and develop test case/test program for test automation using C#.
- Experience in using .Net, C# or C/C++ is an added advantage.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Expansion role with an established MNC organization.