Technical Support Engineer
Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
About Our Client
A start-up company that provide network solution to customer.
- Monitor and improve installed systems that provide staff and clients with critical real-time system information
- contribute to improvement of existing systems and processes
- Potentially lead the expansion of service operations in Asia
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science
- Proficient in written and spoken English 2-5 years of experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems with a demonstrable track record of interpreting data and making effective decisions
- Experience with optical fibre technology; outside plant infrastructure and/or telco-related construction work will be an advantage
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.